The website www.kidsandroll.com and the rental business for pushchairs for children and babies, comply with current Spanish and European data protection regulations.
We are Sara and Patricia, authors of this website and creators of this business, we are based in Madrid and at any time we can be contacted via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy to help you with whatever you need.
When will we collect and how do we use your data on this website?
- If you contact us by email, this data will only be used to answer your questions. The added data that you provide us with in these emails, will only be used to formalise your order and in no case, for subsequent purchases. All these emails will be located on the Webempresa server (our hosting server) located in Spain.
- If you contact us through the contact form.
In these cases we request name and email, data that in no case will be used for any other purpose than to respond to your query. The form data is located in Webempresa, our hosting server.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter.
This data, name and email, will only be used to inform you promptly about offers, promotions or news that we think is of interest to you, from Kids & Roll. The sending of newsletters is done through the Mailchimp mail manager, and you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in each email. (We will be sorry if you leave, but we will understand).
- When placing an order, you will have to give us several pieces of personal data. This information will only be used for the management and confirmation of your order. In no case will they be used for future orders or any other purpose. When you make the payment through PayPal, we do not have access to your payment information at any time. If the payment is made by bank transfer, we will not use that information for any other purpose.
The data offered by users will only be used for the designated purpose. You will always have the right to access, rectify or cancel your subscription by sending an email to: email@example.com.
At no time will we provide or send any data that you have provided to third parties, except for the data provided for the delivery and return of your order, that will be provided to the logistics company or companies that make the deliveries and/or returns of the Kids & Roll pushchairs.
- Identity and owner of the website. – “Kids & Roll” is a registered trademark owned by Sara Fernández and Patricia Diz with address at Narciso Serra Street 34. 28007. Madrid. Our contact email is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Intellectual property. –We are the owners of the intellectual property rights of the logo design, brand image and all the photos that include the Kids & Roll logo. If any image or information has been transferred by a third party, we will specify it. It is prohibited to distribute the images for commercial purposes, without prior written consent.
- Rules of use. –This website is intended to rent pushchairs for children and babies.
- Data protection. –Sara Fernández and Patricia Diz are responsible for this website. You have the right to any type of modification, rectification or cancellation of the website by sending an email to: email@example.com
- Exclusion of liability. – Kids & Roll will not be responsible for any moral damage caused by the visit to this website.
- Cookies policy. –This website uses third-party cookies.
- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction. – These legal conditions have been drafted under Spanish law. In case of conflict in the interpretation of these conditions, the competent jurisdiction will be that of the domicile of the buyer and, subsidiary, the Courts of Madrid.
- Modification of the content of the legal notice. – These conditions may be modified at any time, taking into account the evolution of this website and the contents offered therein.
If you have any questions about the treatment of your data or any other matter, you can write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.